Thursday, July 8, 2010

Colorways for July 10th Update at 11am PST!

The large batch of OMG will be…..drum roll….

Nana’s Tea Party!!!

I will also be doing smaller batches of these new colors:

Um from Umbridge (deep red stripe with a contrast white and black speckled stripe)
Mad as a Hatter (Bright orange stripe with a contrast blue,pink and purple stripe)
When Life Gives you Lemons(bright yellow stripe with a contrast white stripe)

The Nana’s Tea Party will be on the MCN base all others will be on the tighter twist 100% merino.

I will try to get some gothlings in here as well….not sure what colors yet. It all depends on whether or not I pass out from heat stroke. :)

(After all the update stuff is done I’m revamping my base yarn line names. It’s going to be soooo cool and really make a lot more sense for everyone instead of me always saying “tighter twist this” and “BFL that” or whatever. I’m working out the details and will be able to put all the finishing touches on it after the update and everyrthing is sent out. Trust me. You guys will like what I’ve come up with for base yarn names. I LOVE them so I think you all will too)


And please remember that this update is running a little different than the others and I am asking that you limit yourselves to 2 skeins of each colorway. This gives more people a chance to grab a skein. I will be refunding those that go over which will be a headache for all of us so PLEASE DON'T!!! I'm begging you guys :) Thanks!! And see you on Saturday at 11am PST!!!

5 comments:

Julianne said...

I cannot wait. I am so excited about this update.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.