Friday, November 13, 2009

GothSock Club Sign Up Announcement!

IMPORTANT GOTHSOCK CLUB SIGN UP NEWS:

It's almost time to sign up for the next GothSock club! This time I will be running things a little differently. Instead of doing a themed club I will be leaving inspiration open so I can pull from all sorts of genres. Books, poems and anything else that catches my fancy. I think it will be lots of fun and will make each month that much more exciting!

As well as having open inspiration I am changing a few other aspects. I will be doing some club exclusive yarn bases as well. There will be my usual cashmere base and 100% wool but I also want to treat you to BFL and Seawools and things of that nature.

The price will be $36 as month for US residents, $38 for Canadian and International residents. Each month will also include swag and the price also includes all shipping.

This club will run for 6 month from January to June 2010.

Club Sign ups will be on the blog on Monday November 23rd at 10:30am PST.

I will post paypal link buttons for sign ups and all the club info then. There will be 2 different pay options. Once a month billing or a 2 payment plan option.

*Once all the spots have been filled the links will be deactivated. *

If you try to click or don't see a link that means that all the slots have been filled.

All the other details of the club will be in that blog post for sign ups. Thanks for looking and I hope everyone that wants in gets in!

No comments: