Hi everyone! It's been 3 months and it's time for your chance to get into the GothSocks yarn club again! please read the following and the sign up link is at the bottom!
I will be keeping the lottery sign ups open until December 7th. At that time I'll randomly pick from the sign ups list for your spot in the club! Winners will be emailed with sign up links on December 8th :)
First up let's just recap a little about the club:
1. I will be billing quarterly for the club and membership will now be perpetual for as long as you want to stay in. (USA- $108, Canadian $110, International $114) What this means is that the subscription to the club will be for as long as you want it. Payment will come out in full for each 3 month allotment. Payments will come out the same day as you signed up (First initial payment will come out when you sign up and then every third month until you unsubscribe)
2. Each quarter will include the following - 1 Black Striped GothSock, 1 Non-Black Striped GothSock and 1 Gothling. Each quarter will include at least 1 luxury base yarn. Luxury bases are the Laudanum (cashmere blend) or the Argyria with Silver or something similarly posh! The other 2 months of each quarter will be an assortment of merino, BFL, or a surprise yarn base of my choosing. I will also be including swag from time to time but not every month.
New club rules are as follows:
1. Please do not resell your club yarns on online market places like ebay for at least 1 year after you have received them.
2. Please do not resell your club yarns for more than the original purchase price in the GothSocks Groupies board on Ravelry. I can't stop you from reselling them on ravelry, nor am I asking you to do that. I am however asking that in the GothSocks forum to not oversell items that I sell. I don't mind trades, reselling for purchase price but in our boards please do not do this. It is unfair to people that are buying the yarns and since it is a forum that is for GothSocks I feel this is a reasonable request.
3. I reserve the right to cancel club memberships and refund the purchase price as I see fit. I have never canceled anyone at all but have run into some similar issues recently and for various reasons feel like I do have the right to refuse membership if I feel it is warranted for any reason.
WA state residents please add 9.5% sales tax. (Tax will not automatically be added through paypal and you will get a second invoice from me for it. Sorry about the inconvenience but it's the only way I can make it work! I will be sending your invoices very soon after everyone has signed up. )
*IMPORTANT NOTICE* If you change your address anytime during the club or change your paypal information, email me directly. Paypal does not inform me of changes, only cancellations which can occur even when you are just changing your bank info. If you need me to mail your package to a different address, you must give me sufficient notice and email. If not, I will always send to the paypal address in your original subscription sign up.
So if you're interested in a chance at the few spots and have read the above info click through :