Friday, April 16, 2010

Shop Update tomorrow at Noon PST

Okay….this update will have OhMyGoth in:

bruised ego
cake or death
business time
nana’s tea party
ditzy

a few new ones in merino (which I’m sorry…I’ll have pics up tomorrow in the shop but not earler. Sorry!! I’m swamped today)

The White Queen
The Red Queen

Gilded:
Night

next week will have a few additional Alice colorways (Cheshire Cat!! ) but I’ve ran out of time for this one.

and some different colorways as well ( I should have pics up next week for sure)

so there ya go. I also have some MCN lace that will peek in there as well :)

So I’ll see you all tomorrow at Noon PST!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

do you have plans to reproduce some alice skeins in future updates? oh please oh please don't say no! i dunno how i will continue to survive without cheshire cat! sorry to be so dramatic. it's just how i feeeeel. and no the caffeine has nothing to do with it!