Saturday, March 20, 2010

Colorway list for March 20, 2010 update

Sorry it took me so long to get the list posted up but here it is! I will be listing things at random throughout tomorrow. But when a colorway goes up…that’s all I have of it. So grab it if you see it :) Here’s the list:

OhMyGoth Cashmere GothSock:

Bruised Ego
cake or Death
Green Eyed Monster
Business Time
Nana’s Tea Party

Gilded GothSocks:

Dripping Rubies
Velvet Goldmine
Serenity(new not-a-goth colorway)

100% Merino GothSock:

Puddle Stomping
Little Mermaid
Blood & Tears
Evil Laugh
3 weeks later

Gilded Gothlings:

Black Ice
Bloody Valentine (new Gothling colorway)

100% Merino Gothlings:

Ocean Deep
Kiss the For Me
Wicked
Opium Den

Okay…I have a shit ton of cashmere on it’s way to me which includes sock weight, worsted weight and LACE WEIGHT!!! I’ll be doing a Cashmere only update when I receive it.

I will also be doing a themed update very soon. I am going to do it inspired from Alice in Wonderland so keep your eyes open for more info on that :)

So…like I said…I’ll be posting things randomly throughout the day tomorrow. Good luck and I hope this gives more people a chance to get some things. We’ll see how it goes. I would love to hear feedback from people as well since this is the first time I’ll be doing this kind of update.

1 comment:

Keisha said...

Did you know that your etsy link on your blog is down and I can't find mention of your shop name else where right now...